Contest opens: Friday 11th October 2013
Contest closes: Friday 29th November 2013
Winning dress to be worn on the red carpet at the 86th Annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles, March 2014
Enter here and read our FAQs here.
Suzy Amis Cameron
Wife of James Cameron, founder of Red Carpet Green Dress and co-founder of the MUSE School Ca
* A surprise judge to be announced *
The winning designer will be mentored by an established designer within the fashion industry to get their creation ready for the prestigious occasion, in addition our winner will:
• Be supplied with the sustainable fabrics required to make their design in accordance with their submission and within contest criteria
• Fly roundtrip to/from Los Angeles from the commercial airport located closest to the winner’s home to spend three nights in Los Angeles, California
• Be accommodated at a luxury hotel for three nights with breakfast
• Visit and receive a VIP tour of MUSE School Ca while in Los Angeles
• Be provided with the following roundtrip transport: Los Angeles International Airport to the hotel; hotel/ MUSE School
• Meet Suzy Amis Cameron in Los Angeles, California
All entrants need to do is sketch your design, pay the $50 (USD) entry fee and submit your entry. Alongside your sketch(/es) you will be asked to submit information about your design including the fabrics your dress would be made from …. then wait to see if you have won!
Why is there a fee?
Well, it is for a very good reason. The proceeds will go towards MUSE CA and MUSE Global, non-profit schools which help educate children around the world. Read more about that here.